SOLAS Marine Reflective 50 YD (SOLAS)
High intensity grade retro reflective tape is encapsulated lens, pressure sensitive adhesive-coated sheeting with an easy liner paper, intended for increasing visibility at night where safety is necessary.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM D4956 (Type III)
* Reflective Technology: Glass beads-encapsulated
* Base material: Acrylic (PMMA)
* Color: Silver-White
* Size: 2″ x 150 ft
* Backing: Silicone coated paper, 0, 14mm. or Polypropylene film 0,075mm
* Durability: 7-10 years
* Application temperature: 18°C – 28°C (64.4°F – 82.4°F)
* Also known as: Marine Grade Reflective Tape, Marine Reflective Tape, Solas Marine Safety Reflective Tape, Solas Reflective Marine Tape, Solas Marine Grade Reflective Tape, Solas Retro Reflective Tape, Solas Tape
Application: Curved and flat surface (such as Aluminum, Zinc coated steel plate) which must be cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which culd affect the adhesion of the material. Not recommended for unpainted stainless steel surfaces.
|Dimensions||2 x 8 x 8.5 in|
- $39.00 – $419.00
- $79.00 – $607.00
- $11.54 – $1,980.00