$18.66 – $229.00
Low Density Polyethylene Film (LDPE) for Mosaic Tiles
* Front mounted clear adhesive film; strong enough to hold tiles during transit and installation.
* Designed to release after installation without leaving adhesive residue on your tiles.
* Can be used with stone, glass and ceramic.
* Simply peel it off the roll and apply.
* No release paper self-leveling: eliminates the different levels in the surface created by stone and tile pieces with different thicknesses.
* Crystal clear so you can see your tile design during installation.
Low density polyethylene film tape. Acrylic adhesive. Highly conformable. Good abrasion and chemical resistance. Outstanding moisture barrier properties. Acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive system provides high adhesion and cohesion which yields a permanent bond with virtually no edge bleed out. UV resistant. Excellent long term aging stability without yellowing. Will not crack or crease at low temperatures. 3” plastic core.
Water filter purification pipe wrap, protective sealing, splicing, seaming and patching where a highly conformable and optically clear material is required.
Total Thickness 5.5 mil (0.14mm)
Tensile strength 11 lbs/in. width
Elongation (at break) 400%
Adhesion to steel 56 oz/in.
Operating temperature rangen 50°F to +120°F
Alternative to 3M #480; Patco 502A, 503A .
Note: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her use; and user assumes all risks and liabilities in connection therewith. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.
By The Roll, By The Case
12"(304.8mm), 6"(152.4mm), 54"(1371mm), 3"(76.2mm), 4"(101.6mm)