Kraft Reinforced Paper Tape – Kraft
Natural kraft, 3-Way reinforced, light duty, economy grade, water-activated carton sealing tape, manufactured with a starch based adhesive. VENOM has fiberglass reinforcement in the machine direction and polyester reinforcement in the cross direction.
Used for two strip sealing cartons top and bottom. Works well on recycled cartons, and non-unitized loads. Recommended for use on light weight to average cartons up to 20 pounds.
Construction (per 3,000 square feet):
* Top Ply: 20 Lb. Natural Kraft Paper (virgin fibers)
* Bottom Ply: 23 Lb. Natural Kraft Paper (virgin fibers)
* Laminating Adhesive: High Melt Index Polypropylene Base Blend
* Remoistenable Adhesive: 14 Lb. Synthetically Modified Starch
* MD Reinforcement: (1-1-1-1) per 70mm, (1-1-1-1/1-1-1-1-1) per 72mm, 110 Fiberglass
* CD Reinforcement: (1-1-1) Polyester, 1.08″ spacing, at 44° angle
* Caliper (mils): 5.3
* MD Tensile (Lbs./in.): 63
* CD Tensile (Lbs./in.): 23
3" (70mm) x 500'-6 Rolls Per Case